As much as this post is procrastination from everything I should be doing, here are some things that can help you stay on top of workloads and assignments.
- Remove yourself from distractions, wether that be music, people, computers or your very beloved cellphone. Now, if your work is on a computer, turning off the internet may help you from sneaking back onto Facebook.
- Prioritise your work. What is due soon or what you struggle with the most should be top priority. Don’t worry to much about extra work for better marks if you really are struggling for time.
- Routine. Figure out what works best for you, and organise resources and time prior to studying. Look at your schedule over the next few weeks and figure out what times you will be ready to sit down and hit the books.
- Make time for fun, take a break every hour to refresh your brain.
- Eat better. Eating better and keeping yourself hydrated makes a massive difference in helping your brain function. Don’t forget to get a goods night sleep as well. No use staying up late working on projects if it will leave you frazzled the next day.