Basement Creatives branding guidelines.
Sorry for being away so long, I have run into a few copyright issues. I have always been aware that any picture, wether you claim it as yours or not is protected by copyright and that you can’t just chuck things online as you feel. I will sadly be removing this blog BUT!!! starting a proper website. Which will be LOVELY! and very organised and full of wonderful things and more information. I will keep you posted. Much love to you all xx
As much as this post is procrastination from everything I should be doing, here are some things that can help you stay on top of workloads and assignments.
- Remove yourself from distractions, wether that be music, people, computers or your very beloved cellphone. Now, if your work is on a computer, turning off the internet may help you from sneaking back onto Facebook.
- Prioritise your work. What is due soon or what you struggle with the most should be top priority. Don’t worry to much about extra work for better marks if you really are struggling for time.
- Routine. Figure out what works best for you, and organise resources and time prior to studying. Look at your schedule over the next few weeks and figure out what times you will be ready to sit down and hit the books.
- Make time for fun, take a break every hour to refresh your brain.
- Eat better. Eating better and keeping yourself hydrated makes a massive difference in helping your brain function. Don’t forget to get a goods night sleep as well. No use staying up late working on projects if it will leave you frazzled the next day.
You learn from your mistakes. They are a part of growth.
Small reminder for you all :)
Get into the habit of eating breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day. Fill yourself up with good food to give yourself energy to share love to everyone all day!!
A class assignment to create three pieces of artwork using Corel Painter.
Hi my dear followers :)
Hope you are all having a wonderful day, this is a personal post, I’m currently studying graphic design, and have started an online portfolio. If you could support me and check out my work that would be awesome. Thank you :)
Q:these are stupid.
Thank you for your feedback. Nice to know everyones opinions good or bad. Not that it really matters though, its only opinions and I’m doing something I love and that I’m proud of.
Isn’t it a beautiful day?
Set your goals! Get motivated! Surprise yourself!